Build the Right Foundation. Attract More Traffic. Generate More Leads. Grow Your Business.
The path to business growth
Your Company’s Framework for Success
Do you want to drive more leads for your business from digital channels like search engines, email marketing, and social media? Great. We’ve built a digital marketing strategy framework that does just that.
Our digital marketing program is designed to drive more prospective buyers to your website, convert these prospects into leads, and those leads into sales.
Digital marketing is pretty self-explanatory; it’s defined as online and internet marketing using digital tools.
But digital marketing is also about the type of methodology under which we USE those tools — inbound marketing.
Inbound marketing focuses on creating a customer experience based on trust, which is the opposite of outbound, or “interruption” marketing (telemarketing, billboards, spam, etc.).
It’s important to note here that an awesome inbound strategy doesn’t happen overnight. That’s where we come in.
How does our digital marketing program work?
We put together a custom digital marketing plan for you that is based on your business’ goals. Then we execute the plan on a monthly basis.
The plan breaks into three critical parts:
- Attract More Prospects – Gain more website traffic through content marketing (blogging), email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click marketing (PPC), and social media.
- Convert More Leads – Once you have more traffic on your website, you need to convert the traffic from an anonymous website visitor to an identifiable lead. We do this through irresistible downloadable content offers (like ebooks and webinars), lead nurturing via email, A/B testing, and compelling videos.
- Close More Sales – Leads are no good if they don’t close. We empower your sales team with new tools and data to help them close more of the leads we send.
This is where a strong foundation comes into play. We aren’t just creating content or running a paid ad for the sake of doing so. Instead, we work to understand your audience’s challenges and pain points, identify keyword opportunities, and create tailor-made content that positions your business as their best solution. We often hear of companies that give up on content too early. But if it’s created strategically, that content could always work a little harder for your business.
At WebRocket Digital, we continually optimize your content.. We build links with industry thought leaders. Then, frequently monitor and measure that content to make sure it’s successful. We analyze the traffic and the conversions. If there’s traffic without conversions, what can we do about it? Let’s adjust the on-page call to action. Then, we’ll measure again. With this approach, every piece of content becomes an asset. And eventually, your brand becomes the solution of choice.
What are the digital marketing tactics?
We tackle digital marketing through a universal strategy focused on impact. We found that we needed an in-house team who can build out the front end and guide all of the integrations on the backend. When these tactics are used together, they create a holistic approach to getting your business more leads. They build a solid digital marketing framework.
Here are some of the digital marketing tactics we employ:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing
- Content Marketing (Blogging & Article Writing)
- Downloadable Content Offerings (eBooks & Whitepapers)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design A/B Testing
- Landing Page Strategy
- Call-To-Action Strategy
- Link Building/Earning
- Infographic Design
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Nurture Strategy
- Public Relations (PR)
What kind of investment is involved?
We understand our client’s needs and understand that not every client has the same needs. We also understand the different types of businesses and have structured our digital marketing efforts accordingly. A typical digital marketing campaign at WebRocket can start as low as $350 per month. The investment level determines depends on your specific business goals.
What kind of results can I expect?
Our clients have seen a notable lead and revenue growth over the years. Here are just a few case studies that provide a step-by-step breakdown of how our digital marketing program contributed to business growth.
FAQs about our digital marketing program?
You probably have questions about the details of how our digital marketing program works. Below is a list of over 25 frequently asked questions. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need more information.
- How quickly will I see results?
- What ROI should I expect?
- How many other clients do you have?
- Are there any additional costs?
- Will you be able to help my industry/company?